Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Did You Ever Know That You're My Hero!

Yes, taken from a song. But in terms of who I have enjoyed learning from this semester, Bridget comes to mind. When I log onto bloglines.com, Bridget's site is usually the first one that I see has new content. When I go to her site, I am not surprised to see a wide variety of new posts with descriptive, sufficient, and interesting detail. Her hard work motivates me to perform similarly, and having that "nudge" helps sometimes...not to mention that Bridget is a consistent commenter for my blog, which of course makes you feel valued. Thanks Bridget!

:)

2 comments:

administrator said...

Staci, I agree. I also look up to Bridget because she has already done her student teaching, and I feel like I want to learn as much about student teaching before I do it. She's already experienced this "great unknown" that I am very anxious about. I was also very interested to hear about her experiences with the interviewing process, trying to soak up all the information I can!

Darlene said...

You know, I think Briget will make a great teacher. She is so knowledgeable about all of this technology "stuff" and I can just see her incorporating it into her classroom. She's great and I admire her as well.