Wednesday, May 2, 2007

What Can I Do

I was not too stressed about this project. I deal well under pressure, and I decided that I would do what I am most comfortable with. Making an iweb presentation was easiest for me. I thought that an iweb would be able to organize my thoughts well. Plus, it looks clean and polished when it is completed.

I wanted to focus on the technological pedagogies such as meaning-making, authentic production, and media literacy. My first page is designed to show the administrator that I knew people in the field who are "big names." I put pictures of the books these people wrote for aesthetic purposes.

My second page focused on the idea of "meaning-making" and what that means. I gave some suggestions about what to do in a classroom in order to be effective in this style.

My third page focused on the people in the field that I highlighted on my first page. I wanted to show the administrator that I not only can drop a name, but I know a lot about this name! Therefore, I was justifying myself.

Sorry I can't seem to publish this iweb to give to you all. This process is pretty laborious.

I thought this was kind of fun...I am way too good at being "student," and I really need to get in charge of a classroom soon!

No comments: