Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Welcome!

Hi fellow bloggers. Let me begin with a little introduction. I am Staci and I currently attend SUNY Cortland as an undergraduate in the Adolescent Education: English program. My plan is to be a high school English teacher, with the possibility of graduating into administration. This blog will serve as a gateway into the mind of a student, scholar, wonderer, and educator. I hope to share with my readers my experiences as I mold myself into the educator I want to be. As a future teacher, I want to get as much experience with the positive and negative aspects of being an educator. My goal for my future students is to educate them in order for them to be more aware of their roles in society, understand social justice, become comfortable with using communication to achieve their own goals, and to become effective citizens.

Feel free to leave me feedback...critical criticism is always welcome (but please use kind words!).

No comments: