Friday, January 26, 2007

Oy Vey...Technological Glitches!

I do not consider myself great with computers, but I can usually "finagel" around with things and figure out what I need to do. Blogger has been giving me some frustrations lately. I could not log onto this class blog via blogger.com, so I ended up making a new blog from scratch (which was not a big deal at all). However, even this did not work. So I ended up making three new blogs from scratch, all in a time span of 5 minutes. I realized that I might need to make a new account, like I did in class Wednesday. So I tried this idea, made a new blog, and viola! I was able to access everything. Blogger converted all of my blogs to a new google account, and then I was able to delete the extraneous blogs.

I am relieved to now enter blogger.com and be able to instantly access my webpage. Every time I go onto blogger.com, I fear that my blog will be lost once again...but alas, my blog is secure. Has anyone else had any issues with blogger? I find that blogger is a very sensitive program. I hope everyone is having luck on their side!

1 comment:

Barb Hollings said...

Staci,
I've had a couple of problems with leaving comments on other people's blogs. I've now gotten it down to a weird system that seems to be working, so I'm not going to go through the frustration of figuring it out any further until the next time I log-on. Let's just say it was frustrating enough getting to this point, but at least now I can leave posts for other people.

I love the quote you have under your blog title. It says a lot about how knowledge is aquired by people. Sometimes it can be a painful truth, but eduation is, in the long run, a wonderful tool for life!